Important Notice - As we begin a new school year, we would like to provide everyone with a few new updated reminders regarding procedures. Please note changes have been made in accorance to CDC, DCF, OOL guidelines. The new screening procedures are in place to insure the safety of the children, their familes and our staff.
We would like everyone to visit our website often for important information on upcoming events. We can always be contacted at school or via e-mail at EarlyYears@optonline.net
- School opens at 7:00am.
- Upon arrival, your child temperature will be taken prior to entry.
- Parents need to remain 6 feet from door entrance and wear a mask.
- Parent will be asked a few Health Screening questions regarding COVID.
- Children will be asked to wash their hands prior to entering classroom.
- Nursery school children should arrive promptly at 8:45 am.
When picking up your child, ring the door bell. We will bring your child to you.
Please call the school to let us know the reason your child is going to be absent. If your child is absent due to a contagious illness, a doctors note will be required for you child to return to school.
Upon returning to school, if your child requires medication, ask the teacher for the Medication/Treatment Authorization Form. We will administer medications as authorized by the doctor. All medications must be in its original container/package.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact Ms. Hilda at school.
We are looking forward to providing a fun and exciting experience for your child.