As we begin a new school year, we would like to provide everyone with a few reminders regarding procedures. Please note some changes have been made. We would like everyone to visit our website for important upcoming events, newsletters, and general information regarding our school programs www.EarlyYearsSchool.org you can click on News to get any new updates and program information. We can always be contacted at school or via e-mail at EarlyYears@optonline.net
- School opens at 7:00am for Full time children only.
- Special rate can be provide for earlier drop off of 7:00 am.
- Morning session: Nursery school will begin promptly at 8:45 am.
- Please help your child put their slippers on. No shoes will be permitted in the classrooms.
- Place your child’s lunchbox on the kitchen counter top.
- Remember to "sign in" and "sign out" each day.
When picking up your child, it is very important that you follow this procedure.For your child’s safety, we need to have complete control of the children while they are in school.
Please call the school to let us know the reason your child is going to be absent. If your child is absent due to a contagious illness, a doctors note will be required for you child to return to school.
Upon returning to school, if your child requires medication, ask the teacher for the Medication/Treatment Authorization Form. We will administer medications as authorized by the doctor. All medications must be in its original container/package.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact Ms. Hilda at school.
We are looking forward to providing a fun and exciting experience for your child.