As a trusted Nursery School and Childcare provider for your child, we at Early Years Preschool & Child Care Center stated some policies for parents to follow.
- Children must be picked up no later than 6:00 PM, if a late pick occurs, the parent must notify the school and a late fee will be charged.
- Parents are responsible for providing their child with a daily lunch, a morning and afternoon snack for each day of their attendance. We will be very happy to warm up their lunch if needs to be served warm.
- Parents must adhere to our policy on Child Illness and Communicable Disease. Child must be picked up after the parent has been notified. This will ensure the safety of the child and as well all other children at our center.
- All Tuition must be paid in full, one month in advance, example; (September tuition will need to be paid by August 5th). A $40.00 charge will apply on any tuition payment not received by the 5th of the month.
- A Non-Refundable deposit will be required to secure your child's space for the following school year. This Deposit will be collected upon enrollment or every March for the following school year, whichever applies.
- A $35.00 returned check fee would be charged on all uncollectable checks.
- Children are welcomed to stay extra hours or extra days for an additional fee. Please see your tuition agreement for details. The Director's approval is required.
- Full or partial tuition refunds will be not be granted under any circumstance. Example: child or parents illness, vacation, holidays, snow days, voluntary withdrawals, emergency closing, child expelled and including all forms of government mandated school closings etc.
- If a child is withdrawn from school for any reason and at any time during the year, a written letter is required from the parent or legal guardian 30 days in advance, explaining the reason for the withdrawal. No refunds of tuition under any circumstance.
- Tuition payments are due in full for the entire month, regardless of the amount of time a child is scheduled to attend in a given month. This rule remains consistent with our no refund policy listed within this document.
- A 10% Sibling Discount will be offered if two children are attending school. The discount will only be applied to the lesser of the tuitions.
- A $50.00 REFERRAL FEE will be given as a credit towards the payment of tuition, to the family that refers a new child to our Center that is enrolled for at least 6 months.
- All Parents must completely fill out our Registration Package and pay a one-time $75.00 Registration Fee in order to enroll their child.
All the above listed policies are necessary to make a note of it and we recommend every parent/guardian to follow the same.